Roger Dubuis began his career at Longines in the late 1950s and founded his own studio in 1980 after a 14-year stint in Geneva for Patek Philippe, where he received commissions for new designs. for major brands For several years, Franck Muller designer Carlos Dias worked with Dubuis to launch the brand.
Roger Dubuis Manufacturing Founded in Geneva in 1995, after four years of development, in 1999 the company launched its first watch to be fully designed and developed in-house.
In 2001 Roger Dubuis built his production facility in Meyrin, a suburb of Geneva.
In 2005, the Excalibur collection was launched with the Double Tourbillon Skeleton movement.
In August 2009, the Richemont Group acquired 60% of Roger Dubuis' shares. In 2016, the Group acquired the remaining 40% of the company.
Co-founder Roger Dubuis died in October 2017.